Friday, February 27, 2004

Noon update
27/02/2004

Things are bad. Tear gas bombing, blocked streets. I cannot reach my friends stuck in the march. No more details as I am at work and I have no TV, and stupid local radios give no detailed news. San Felipe radio sucks big time, provincial in its worse sense.

Apparently when tear gas clear, marchers try to step forward again. The National Guard refuses even to receive emissaries, attacking on the spot. True repression.

I tried to post pics but for some reason blogger ha a problem.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers