Sunday, August 17, 2008

More More

Apparently I am not the only one that is having Thomas More on his mind. I am not sure whether El Nacional columnist Karl Krispin is also watching the Tudor series on TV but today he publishes an article titled "Thomas More and the enabling law" (In Spanish here since El Nacional is by subscription). One thing is certain is that I did not inspire him since by the time I posted my version his was already set to print. It does not matter, what is interesting is that we are many in search of politicians with a little bit of "backboned" principles, a.k.a ethics.

-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers