Thursday, December 02, 2010

A leaky Devil....

I mean, really....  should I congratulate Miguel to be in a wikileak, or should I send him my sympathies?


Of course, in a way I am green with envy to read confirmation that the opposition blog read for sure at the US Caracas embassy is the Devil.  But on the other hand, Miguel wrote about Venezuelan "nuclear programs" what was obvious to all (well, not all), what I would have written had I been in Venezuela these days (though coming from a PhD in physics is certainly more credible than coming from a PhD in Molecular biology :), no?).  Can't the US embassy do better than Miguel?  Or is that for the CIA alone, away from embassy personnel?  Then again when you read "posited" in the cable.......

Still, it is positive over all, we'd rather have embassies read Miguel than, oh, say, Aporrea as a certain embassy that shall remain nameless used to take seriously a while back, a certain embassy that asked me to stop criticizing their country, which I did not do of course.  But I digress, you will need to read, when available, the wikileaks of that embassy to see if I made it on a cable.

Still, after having congratulated Gustavo yesterday I need to congratulate Miguel no matter what, for having build enough credibility in his blog to have become a "source".  Let's just hope that in spite of the wikishit they will keep reading him to have a clear view of what is really going on in Venezuela.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 PM

    I would love to know if making wikileaks increases blog readership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i doubt it. cables do not come with links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still, it is positive over all, we'd rather have embassies read Miguel than, oh, say, Aporrea as a certain embassy that shall remain nameless used to take seriously a while back

    Actually, they probably do read Aporrea and all the the other Venezuelan state "news" outlets. At least I hope they are keeping on top of the vile propaganda that comes out of those outlets.

    ReplyDelete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers