Monday, June 25, 2012

Away for a while

An unexpected trip takes me away of Venezuela for maybe 3 weeks.  Already blogging was rather light and the heart not on it as it should.  So you may infer that there is a real chance of no post for three weeks.  But I have my camera, my lap top, even a tablet now (the play book of blackberry, of course, the tablet to have in Venezuela) and enough airports where to kill time.  So who knows, maybe a light "where's Waldoniel" for old time's sake, pictures of things I eat, etc..  anything but Venezuela. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you won't be around for awhile but enjoy your trip - I am sure getting out of Venezuela a few weeks will renew you in some way.

    Have a lovely journey!

    ReplyDelete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers